Sunday, August 12, 2007

Take Backs

Moved yesterday. My poor friends had to help me move all of my stuff. 2 u-haul trips full. Thanks to them a million!! The new place is nice, got all settled into the kitchen which made me feel at home again. Everything else is in boxes still, stacked to the ceiling in my office room that now has about 1 sq.ft. of space left. Kitty is getting used to the new room, she fell off the window ledge last night and knocked the wind out of herself. The new ledge isn't as wide as the old ledge, caught her off guard. Now its study time for my mucho grande finale tomorrow, sucks. It'll be great to have a month break after this quarter, i'm looking very much forward to it! Got my bike all tuned up and now that I live in the flats I can ride everywhere. I'll have pictures someday.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

How was your final, sis?