Thursday, June 12, 2008

So Good, Like You


My roommate and I have been obsessed with this recipe and have eaten nothing else for about 3 weeks now. I strongly recommend making it as soon as possible so you can love it too. 


Bulgar Fantastic

2/3 c medium grind wheat bulgar
1 2/3 c water
juice from 1 lemon (about 1/3c)
1 cucumber, peeled and diced
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
1/2 c chopped red onion
1/2 c chopped curly parsley
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 c crumbed feta (2oz)
salt & pepper to taste!

In a saucepan, combine bulgar, water & 2 Tbsp of the lemon juice; bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until tender, stirring occasionally, about 15 min. Set aside to cool.

In a bowl add oil, parsley, onion, cucumber, remaining lemon juice, tomatoes, feta, & salt and Pepper. Toss to combine.

Stir cooled bulgar into mixture and enjoy! I like it chilled about an hour in the fridge. I also like you.




No comments: