Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cat Lady






I have befriended two stray cats and named them Tiny and Minnie. They are both very very small, skinny and irrefutably charming. Every night I put out food for them and every morning it's gone and I smile. I have a feeling that everyone in the neighborhood is probably feeding them also, but I like to pretend that its only me. I want to take them to the vet to make sure they are spayed and get them flea medicine but it's very difficult to track them down at any specific time so making an appointment seems futile. So, for now we catch glances as I run down my stairs, or longer visits as I water my plants and enjoy each other as casual observers. These are pictures of Minnie, Tiny is all black and is typically found at night, so photos are a little more difficult.

1 comment:

{ M E G } said...

tooooo cute. I love the little lovey bowl too.