Saturday, April 28, 2007

The end of it all

This week was a test. I came home to swarms of flying ants in my kitchen, oozing out of the electrical sockets and my shower head. I had a chemistry midterm that had me sweating at the mere thought of it, my computer was dead and Internet too, and my check engine light came on. Luckily its now the weekend, I got my oil changed, the light went off, I think I did quite well on the exam, obviously my Internet is up(thanks Cy!) and well, the swarms of flying ants and I are co-habitating nicely and starting to get used to each other. My homeopathic ant remedies aren't quite keeping them as at bay as I was hoping. Any and all suggestions welcome before I bring out the big guns. Long week, now its sunny, time for reading in the hammock and... aaahhh margaritas!

No comments: