Saturday, June 9, 2007

Talkin' About Our Own Style

Ah, a rainy day(year) in Seattle. Makes studying for finals easier. If this keeps up I'm moving to So. Cal!(make some room Gma!)
No pics today, the computer just won't do it.
I've come to terms about having to leave my beautiful apartment.
Some Cons about my current abode:
Flying Ants-an ongoing problem that grosses me out daily
No water pressure- This would break a lot of people but I've grown accustomed to a trickling shower head, all other showers now feel like I'm getting sandblasted. It will be nice to have a consistant shower.
My sharply sloped lawn- Its nice to have a back yard but no one can hang out on the grass because after the little garden my grass starts a steep descent into the back garden. Its very awkward.
Other then that its perfect but I look forward to a new place with its own, different cons.
Guess I'll get back to studying, erg.

No comments: