Sunday, May 13, 2007

and when the day folds

Its windy, overcast, chilly out, a Keren Ann kind of weekend.
Went to the farmers market, bought lots of things and spent hours in the kitchen creating:
3 Cheese & broccoli calzones with herbed crust, lightly salted sweet potato, blanched asparagus, pumpkin muffins with star anise glaze. I will be eating well at work this week.
A friend called late, crying, I wished I could rush over but the bay area is too far.
Lots and lots of homework and lab work, kitty curls up on my lap when I get down to business, I think she knows it sucks.
Watched The Holiday. I love love this movie. Don't be fooled by its bad preview, its a fantastic movie I find myself smiling through.
Back to work, I hope everyone is healthy and happy this mothers day.



Rothko asparagus

1 comment:

{ M E G } said...

i might sneek up there with amy B in august!!!!! and you best believe we are gonna be cooking this shit right here. and swimming in the lake. it has to happen!!