Friday, May 18, 2007

Math is just a funny way of saying "I love you"

The show was free, started @ 8, doors 7, I thought I'd head up to the hill, get some food then go. I took the 645p bus and walked a few blocks only to find the line to get in went all the way down one block, turned, down another, turned, then down one more. This was not expected, I skipped food and stood in line. The thing about being in line alone is someone always befriends you, I met some nice people and we traded reviews and theories of what was to come, if we got in. Got in we did, quite early, so I left and got Ballet. mmm curry fake beef. My fortune said I was going to eat at an exotic restaurant. I look forward to it. I went back to the show, a girl with a pretty voice sang. Miranda July read 2 stories, neither were my favorite but I enjoyed it. Then she had a q&a session with a guy from the Stranger, I liked her candid responses, she was picky about question quality. The audience questions, then over. Short but sweet, now I have to see the movie.