Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Clean Slate

Rainy summer day. I found a new home, its big, lots of gardening potential. Its in Ballard, the new "hip" area of Seattle. Its near my favorite margarita joint, which may have swayed my opinion. Its a 3 bedroom duplex with a full garage and back yard. I'm going to have a roommate, my friend shannon, and her dog diesel who is a french bulldog. I'm a busy busy girl and moving in the next few weeks is going to be stressful but i'm optimistic. Pictures to come. I have a chemistry exam tomorrow so think smart for me.

3 comments:

{ M E G } said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
i love ballard!!!!!!!

and be smarty darlin

k. said...

ill think about you being plenty smart. good luck tomorrow.

Aaron said...

Is Bollard free yet? Whats the status on the resistance movement there? Are you gonna install turets on the roof and anti-aircraft guns to repel evil Seattleite attacks? Maybe you can create a chemistry-based counter-insurgency with all the knowledge you are picking up in class. What does Shannon think about your toxic ass? Will her and the bulldog survive? XOXO Yer Bro