Thursday, July 5, 2007

geek squad

I have so many great pictures, but my computer is officially toast. I took it to Best Buy for the computer people to work their magic. They played with it awhile, I explained the issues, they laughed at me, then at my computer and told me to buy a new one. Apparently my memory is inadequate and my megabytes are the lowest amount you can get. I've been told worse but I guess I have some shopping to do. I'm looking at a Mac, but I'm open to suggestions. Mom and Dad bought me a new camera for my bday so i'm excited to have a computer that can handle it!! My days of free hand me down computers are over. 29 is expensive!

5 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

mac book dewd. do it.

Emma Bush said...

What's the main difference between the mac and a regular laptop? I have no clue...all I know is that those commercials where the mac guy is talking to the nerdy pc guy always makes my HP blush.

k. said...

i, too, went to speak with the geeks today. theyre taking in my brand new camera #2 that i broke and will fix it for me for free. it should be back in two weeks.

thanks for the suggestion, jill. youre the best!

{ M E G } said...

mac mac mac!!!!!! so much easier!!!

Jill said...

Looks like its going to be a mac. I hope all you who reccommend it don't mind helping me with it! Its not rocket surgery, but im computarded. Mac has a thing where you pay $100 a year and get unlimited classes and 1-1 tutoring, i'll need that.