Monday, July 9, 2007

leak scandal

Class is killing me this week. I have a million pictures from the weekend, my friends took me biking to the Red Hook Brewery, a long trip(30mi!) but so so fun! My booty still hurts from the bike seat. No luck on homes yet but I'm starting to feel better about leaving mine since the water stopped working in the shower and started coming out of the ceiling in the kitchen. Bumming showers is not cool. Going to look at computers Friday, yay for university discounts! Supposed to be 92 degrees this week, I love it, wish it was 92 everyday, can't wait to lounge at the beach and swim in the lake!

1 comment:

k. said...

yknow, after i blew up my shower i spent a month taking baths in the basement with a garden hose. which was fine (albeit cold) until i saw a rat run past. then I had to take a shower in the basement with the garden hose while standing on a milk crate. that was a little awkward.

maybe you should sit on your counter and take a shower with the drips from the ceiling instead? or, if you dont got mrsa paranoia you could shower at 42. esp since they have pretty curtains now. :)